GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 128GB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 128GB*
- Warranty: Limited 5-year or 110TBW
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 1550 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 550 MB/s**
- HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
Host Memory Buffer (HMB)
The Host Memory Buffer (HMB) feature utilizes the DMA (Direct Memory Access) of PCI Express to allow SSDs to use some of the DRAM on PC system, instead of requiring the SSD to bring its own DRAM.
* HMB feature is only supported by Windows 10.
Breaking the barriers of SATA limitations (128GB)
- GIGABYTE NVMe SSD provides performance for your daily computing tasks, boast of best controller & NAND flash that provide.
- Sequential read speeds up to 1550 MB/s.
- Sequential write speeds up to 550 MB/s.
- GIGABYTE M.2 PCIe SSD gives you faster data transferring experience compared to 2.5″ SATA solid state drive.
SSD Tool Box
The newly updated SSD Tool Box is an application that helps users monitor SSD Status, provides general information such as model name, FW version, health condition, drive optimization and also detects sensor temperature. Moreover, users can clear all the data with the Secure Erase function. You can download the SSD Tool Box from the Support.
Brand – Gigabyte, Model – Gigabyte M.2 PCIe NVMe, Type – M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD, Storage (GB/TB) – 128GB SSD, Form Factor – M.2 2280, Interface – PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3, Flash Type – NAND Flash, Read Speed (Max.) – 1550MB/s, Write Speed (Max.) – 550MB/s, Random Read IOPS – Up to 100,000, Random Write IOPS – Up to 130,000, TRIM Support – Yes, S.M.A.R.T Support – Yes, MTBF – 1,500,000 hours, Dimension – 80 x 22 x 2.3mm, Others – Random Read IOPS: Up to 100K, Random Write IOPS: Up to 130K, Mean time between failure (MTBF): 1.5M hours, Power Consumption (Idle): 1.1mW, HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported, TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported, Part No – GP-GSM2NE3128GNTD, Warranty – 3 Year